Selasa, 01 Agustus 2017

PKCZ(R) - 360°ChamberZ

Release date : August 2, 2017
Artist : PKCZ(R)
Album title : 360°ChamberZ
(1st Album)

Track list :

01. PLAY THAT feat. 登坂広臣, Crystal Kay, CRAZYBOY
02. Cult of Personality feat. EXILE SHOKICHI
03. World Is Yours feat. Crystal Kay, MIGHTY CROWN (MASTA SIMON&SAMI-T)
04. X-RAY feat. 三代目J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE
05. UNITY feat. DOBERMAN INFINITY
06. Beauty Mark feat. 登坂広臣, SWAY
07. T-REX feat. Crystal Kay, CRAZYBOY, ANARCHY
08. CHAIN BREAKER (ALBUM Ver) feat. 登坂広臣, CRAZYBOY
09. ROAM AROUND feat. GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE
10. MIGHTY WARRIORS (ALBUM Ver) feat. Afrojack, CRAZYBOY, ANARCHY, SWAY, MIGHTYCROWN (MASTA SIMON&SAMI-T)
11. INTO THE CIRCLE feat. METHOD MAN (Wu-Tan Clan) & EXILE THE SECOND


password : pkczrfisrtalbum

9 komentar:

  1. Thank you!
    Any chances for uploading bonus track BED ROOM ft. CRAZYBOY and Hiroomi Tosaka?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have the special code for downloading the bonus track but I have no idea how to use it so I thought you would want to upload it here!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I don't know there is a bonus track on this album, and I don't know how to download the bonus track either, got this from itunes
      maybe if I find it somewhere I'll upload it soon..

      Hapus
    2. Hi there .. does your code works
      I have a code but I still don't know how to use it tho

      Hapus
    3. You have to download the app and use the code on the app.

      Hapus
  3. thank you very much ♥♥♥♥

    BalasHapus