Rabu, 10 Februari 2016

E-girls - E.G. SMILE -E-girls BEST-


 
E-girls
 E.G. SMILE 
    -E-girls BEST-    

Release date : 10 February, 2016
Artist : E-girls
Album title : E.G. SMILE -E-girls BEST-
(Best Album)

Tracklist :

CD 1 :
01. Celebration!
02. One Two Three
03. Follow Me
04. THE NEVER ENDING STORY ~君に秘密を教えよう~
05. CANDY SMILE
06. ごめんなさいのKissing You
07. クルクル
08. Diamond Only
09. E.G. Anthem -WE ARE VENUS-
10. おどるポンポコリン
11. Highschool love
12. Mr. Snowman
13. Anniversary!!
14. Dance Dance Dance
15. Merry x Merry Xmas★
16. Dance With Me Now
17. 出航さ! ~Sail Out For Someone~

  Download  


CD 2 :
01. Highschool ♡ love (Afrojack Remix)
02. Dance Dance Dance (Fedde Le Grand Remix)
03. Mr.Snowman (Kaskade Remix)
04. DANCE WITH ME NOW! (PKCZ® Remix)
05. E.G. Anthem -WE ARE VENUS- (Apster Remix)
06. RYDEEN ~Dance All Night~ (Oliver Rosa Remix)
07. RYDEEN ~Dance All Night~ (BROKEN HAZE Remix)
08. Diamond Only (SICK INDIVIDUALS Remix) 
09. ごめんなさいのKissing You (~Computerluv~ Far East Movement Remix)
10. Follow Me (NERVO Remix)
11. Follow Me (中田ヤスタカ (CAPSULE) Remix)
12. One Two Three (D-Wayne Remix)
13. Celebration! (Ravitez Remix)

  Download  

password : e.g.smilebest16

66 komentar:

  1. Thank you very much for all albums from E-Girls,Flower,Happiness and dream, thank you very much :33 <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Can I please have the file?
      Can you send it to me?
      Thank you

      Hapus
  2. Do you the link to CD 2?? I cant find it anywhere and the remixes are THE BEST. I dont know why e-girls didnt use these tracks instead lol

    BalasHapus
  3. Do you the link to CD 2?? I cant find it anywhere and the remixes are THE BEST. I dont know why e-girls didnt use these tracks instead lol

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I just found it, and I'll upload it soon
      Thank you ^^

      Hapus
  4. please can you send me link download for best album
    that's my email : meda-adel-1993@hotmail.com
    plz don't forget us

    BalasHapus
  5. Is it still possible to get the links from both CDs?
    If so would u mind sending them to 'Gaia.Sweetcandy@gmail.com'?

    BalasHapus
  6. thank you for upload my mail: ninew_k55@hotmail thank you:)

    BalasHapus
  7. please send the link to my email, hinokio.o@gmail.com

    Thank you

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello
    Can you please send me both of the links through e-mail: awesomeboy9592@gmail.com ?

    Thank you so much :)

    BalasHapus
  9. thx for uploading most of LDH family singles & Albums...

    please send both of the links to indirasya@gmail.com

    thank you sosososososososooooo much

    BalasHapus
  10. Can you please send me both of the links through e-mail:
    davelin.fj@gmail.com

    thank you

    BalasHapus
  11. pongsapak913@gmail.com

    Thank you!!

    BalasHapus
  12. Can you send me the link to nailanur@yahoo.com pleasee><

    Thank you before!

    BalasHapus
  13. Send me the link to my email: diablos7alexander@gmail.com
    Thank You :)

    BalasHapus
  14. send me the link please > william.bee@hotmail.com thanks ^^

    BalasHapus
  15. Can you send me the link to tari.mentari23@gmail.com
    Thank you

    BalasHapus
  16. can you send me the link?
    daniela.miheel@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  17. hey! My E-mail is astridchan26@outlook.com

    BalasHapus
  18. hyyy my e-mail is advent.kun@gmail.com thank yo

    BalasHapus
  19. shfikrmn@gmail.com

    thanks in advance :)

    BalasHapus
  20. I need this "veerapat007@gmail.com" Thank.

    BalasHapus
  21. Hello! my email is atahualpaoswaldo@gmail.com

    Thanks for the Flower's CDs, your page is awesome (Y).

    BalasHapus
  22. Here's my mail - renqyuzu@gmail.com
    Thank you so much youre the best 👍

    BalasHapus
  23. please send both of the links to my email : ainulzuhriyah@gmail.com

    thanks before. ^^

    BalasHapus
  24. This is my mail: ester_luka_millfy@yahoo.es
    Thanks for the links!

    BalasHapus
  25. Hello, can you please send both links to

    minakochan30@gmail.com ?
    Thank you very much!

    BalasHapus
  26. Please send the download link here:
    kurocchi0622@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  27. send me the link please => muhammad.guntur.ctf@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  28. Oh, the best album! <3
    Can you send me the link, please? The mail is hyunjung.beom.21@gmail.com
    Oh, and I love you cause thanks to you I can have the discography~. <3 You do a great work! ^^/
    (Sorry if I have a bad english; I speak spanish).

    BalasHapus
  29. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  30. Could you send me please both links to : risa54150@gmail.com?

    BalasHapus
  31. Please send me both links.
    hizkiajeferson@gmail.com
    Thank you very much!

    BalasHapus
  32. Please send me both links
    full.ribeiro@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  33. hi, do you mind sending me the links to both cds? thank you so much!
    shooting.anon@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  34. I need the link: @hansandres51@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  35. Hello!! thanks for the amazing E-girls discography, could you send me the link, cdz_saurio@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    BalasHapus
  36. Ahh!! Can I have the link please? [ichheibemm@gmail.com] I just became a fan of this group lol thank you so much!!

    BalasHapus
  37. Can i have the link please? axywingjp21@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance

    BalasHapus
  38. Can I still have the link? Thanks, jimmy.limtt@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  39. Hi, thank u for uploading this songs. I like to ask if u could send the links of both CD'S thank u...
    My email is: miyukiakira1988@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  40. Hello! Thank you for uploading it :). Can you please send it to my email: Choielyui@gmail.com thank you so much!! I've been searching for it all day T-T

    BalasHapus
  41. Please send me both links.Thanks!!:)
    noname119119@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  42. Please send me both links. versaciousversolanti@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
  43. Can you send it to my email Panthipyok@hotmail.com Thank You so mach :)

    BalasHapus
  44. send me email jonathanwerlingue@hotmail.com

    Thanks for the songs of Japan , so beautiful , I love it

    BalasHapus
  45. Please send me both links hikarinchis@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  46. Hello this my email: lemmark98@gmail.com ,can i have the links now? thanks

    BalasHapus
  47. hello, my email is tori-the-angler@hotmail.com . would i be able to have both download links please?

    BalasHapus
  48. please send me both link. thanks

    delladacp@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  49. Could you send me a file please? if you can. Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  50. Could you send me a file please? if you can. Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  51. Please send me noth links!! T_T akari.ryo_dai_@hotmail.com
    THANK YOU

    BalasHapus
  52. xyzdragoncannon.vwtigercatapult@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  53. Can you please send me a link?
    yugiohduellinks.linkstart@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  54. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  55. Helloo! can you send me the link? pls (KimAttitude@live.fr=

    BalasHapus
  56. please send link all album E-Girls (nasrulabi12@yahoo.com). Thank you

    BalasHapus
  57. Thank for your upload : numma1989@hotmail.com

    BalasHapus